News we’ve all been waiting for just arrived! XOOM has introduced the Freedom2Connect program to make switching simple and seamless for new residential customers. If your customer is subject to an Early Termination Fee (ETF) from their current provider, XOOM will cover it up to $150 so they can switch sooner! Please note this does not include customers switching from Stream.
How Freedom2Connect Works
1. Customers must enroll on a fixed-price plan that’s 12 months or longer.
2. Customers in non-Texas markets will then email a copy of their final bill (front and back) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Texas customers will email a copy of their bill to email@example.com, or they can fax it to 832-584-2025. These details must be included:
- All pages of the final bill clearly showing customer’s full name, service address and billing cycle dates.
- The ETF amount that was charged.
- Customer phone number.
- Customer’s new XOOM Energy account number.
3. Customers in California (SoCal Gas and SDG&E), Georgia and Texas will receive a bill credit up to $150 on their XOOM Energy account. Customers in all other states will receive a reimbursement in the form of a Visa™ debit card.
This fantastic program will make it even simpler to acquire new XOOM customers and grow your business. Make sure you mention this to all your new customers to help them avoid an ETF!