Heads up! Stream will perform some system maintenance soon that will cause an outage on some MyStream.com, My Stream Connect app and telephonic features for energy customers.
Stream Maintenance Window
Start: July 12 at 9 a.m. CT
End: July 19 at 10 a.m. CT
Starting July 12 at 9 a.m. CT, these actions will be unavailable through July 19:
- Northeast & Midwest online enrollments and Business Request for Quote
- Northeast, Midwest, & Georgia online one-time renewals
- Georgia AutoPay Updates
- My Stream Connect App Easy Enrollment feature (All markets)
In addition, starting July 16 at 9 a.m. CT, the following actions will be unavailable through July 19:
- My Stream Account & My Stream Connect App access
- Online payments (Texas & Georgia)
- Online renewals (All markets)
- Georgia online enrollments and Business Request for Quote
- Georgia telephonic payments
MyStream.com will display a banner to let visitors know of the limited functionality. If your customers need to enroll or renew their services during the outage, they can call Stream Customer Support for assistance.
Texas Customers: 888-685-7693
Non-Texas Customers: 866-447-8732
Kynect Central Impact
Finally, from July 16-20, you may notice some customer data discrepancies in Kynect Central. If your reports, KPIs, or widgets seem off, sit tight. Any issues should resolve as our systems catch up with Stream's updates in the days following the maintenance.