The lull of the holiday season is behind us, and that means it’s time to put on our business pants again! You’ve likely got big dreams for 2021, and a continuously growing customer base will help.
Luckily, there are plenty of ways to reengage with your energy business right away. Catch up with Stream here and start building momentum with energy today!
Simple & Secure Plus in Texas
Keep sharing this awesome plan with your Texas customers. Not only are the rates extremely competitive, the plan comes with a $50 bill credit to boot.
- $50 bill credit applied to third bill
- 36-month, long-term fixed plan
- Simple, all-inclusive rate with no minimum usage fees
- Competitive low price
5-Year Terms for Texas Residential and Business Customers
Don’t forget about Stream’s longest term plans ever! Help your Texas customers secure a great rate for 60 months by sharing Smart Choice 60 and Business Lock 60. They’ll enjoy price certainty and protection from rising energy costs for 5 years, which translates to 5 years of steady MEI for you.
Northeast Rates Are Low
If you’re in the Northeast or have customers there, take advantage of these competitive low rates while they last.
Become a Texas Energy Master
Stream is churning out training videos at a fast clip to help you master all things energy in Texas. Make sure you’re caught up on all the videos released so far to make your customer’s enrollment experience a breeze:
- Texas Enrollment Holds Overview: See how your customers can identify a hold and the quickest way to resolve it.
- Texas Residential Enrollment Overview: Get a walkthrough of the enrollment process, step-by-step, so you can help future customers as they sign up for Stream.
- Texas Stream for Business Overview: Learn how to differentiate between small and medium businesses and see how the enrollment process works for each.
- Stream Energy 101 – How Energy Works: Master the basics of energy to put your best foot forward with new customers.
Your Toolbox Is Full
Don’t forget to use the new training and marketing tools in Kynect Central to make your work easier, including the Energy Calculation Worksheet, Online Enrollment Walkthroughs, Residential Enrollment Holds Cheat Sheets, Navigating Customer Support guides and more!