Now more than ever, we could all use a little more cash in our pockets. Luckily for your new energy customers, Stream is offering new plans across all markets with low rates and a $50 energy bill credit or cash card starting today.
Don’t miss out on this limited time offer! Check out the plans and how your new customers can get this perk. Then, join us on September 16 at 7 p.m. CT for Wednesday Night Live. We’ll have Stream Sr. Manager of Product Strategy Maritza Sichel as our special guest to chat about how these offers are huge wins for your business and your customers.
Simple & Secure Plus
Build your residential energy business in Texas with Stream’s Simple & Secure Plus, which has replaced Simple & Secure 36 by offering the same long-term competitive pricing, PLUS an added perk! Your new customers benefit from:
- $50 bill credit applied to their third bill
- 36-month, long-term fixed plan
- Simple all-inclusive rate with no minimum usage fees
- Competitive low price
This fixed plan offers a competitive price with a $50 perk for new customers. In fact, it might be just what you need to give your business a boost in Northeast (excluding New York), Midwest and Georgia markets! Here’s how it works:
Northeast and Midwest
- $50 cash card will be sent to customer after their third bill
- 6-month fixed term electricity plan
- $50 bill credit will be applied to your customer’s third bill
- 12-month fixed term gas plan
Make every second count! These offers have a limited run and we can’t say for sure when it will end. Don’t miss your chance to provide your new customers with the value of a competitive plan while putting cash back in their pocket!
Remember these requirements:
· Applicable for new residential customers only.
· Must be “Active” and in “Good Standing” at the time incentive is due, meaning they must be a current customer with no past-due balance or pending disconnect where applicable, for non-payment at the time the incentive is due.
· Bill credit or cash card cannot be transferred to a different customer or account.