Energy updates are in effect, Lone Star State. If you’re building in Texas, act quickly. It’s a limited-time offer only, so read closely and then jump into action because it comes with a killer perk!
Introducing Simple & Secure Plus
Stream is fueling up your business with a plan we think your customers can really sink their teeth into. It’s called Simple & Secure Plus, and it replaced the Synergy-exclusive Simple & Secure 32 plan and rate. Here’s what to know:
- A competitive, fixed rate
- 20 months of long-term protection from rising energy costs
- No minimum usage charges
- Available for new Texas residential customers only
And now for the Plus: $150 in bill credits for qualifying customers!*
How the Credit Works
That eye-popping credit will be paid out over the course of each customer’s contract like this:
- $50 bill credit on the third full month of service
- $100 bill credit at the end of the term (once contract is fulfilled)
A little extra cash in pocket is an amazing offer any day of the week. Combine that with the value of a competitive rate, long-term peace of mind, and getting to do business directly with you, and you’ve got a homerun.
Remember: This offer has a limited run. We can’t say for sure when it will end, but you can bet every second counts until it does. Let’s get busy!
Bill Credit Requirements:
- Must be a new Texas residential customer.
- Must be “Active” at the time bill credits are due.
- Must be in “Good Standing”, meaning they must not have a past-due amount or be disconnected for non-payment at the time bill credits are due.
- Must remain on Simple & Secure Plus for the entirety of the term for the second bill credit to be applied.
- Bill credits cannot be transferred to a different customer or account.