The countdown is on, fam! Are you registered for Synergy? Is your team registered? We sure hope so! If registration is crossed off your list, it’s time to start planning to get the most out of your weekend with these simple tips.
Synergy Survival Tips
- Dress comfortably for the event sessions and be sure to bring a jacket with you. It might be chilly in the venue. Also, the Gaylord Opryland is huge, so don’t forget your walking shoes.
- For the party, don’t wear anything you don’t want to get messy. The color powder we’ll be dancing around in is safe and mostly washes out of clothing, but it’s better to be safe than sorry. If you have sensitive eyes or wear contacts, consider picking up a pair of cheap goggles to keep your peepers powder-free.
- Fuel up! We’ll break for lunch on Saturday, of course, but keep a few healthy snacks on hand to stay energized throughout the day.
- The early bird gets the best view at Synergy. Show up early to all sessions to snag a prime seat.
- Bring a notebook and pen. Taking pictures of slides is great (and encouraged) but it’s been proven that you absorb important info better by writing it down.
- Sit with your team if possible so you can experience everything together and do a little strategizing.
- Nothing is quite as distressing as having 11% battery left on your phone with hours to go in the day. Don’t forget your charger!
- The early bird also gets the coolest swag. Stop by the Kynect Store early in the weekend before hot new items sell out.
- Be a social butterfly. Introduce yourself to lots of new people, especially leaders you’d like to learn from.
- Come with 2 or 3 burning questions! Then seek out those who can answer them for you.
- Rest up, you’ll need it. Get some sleep before you land in Nashville so you’re ready to go.
- Kynect with as many people as you can and have fun!
There’s been a lot of talk about our incredible host hotel, the action-packed agenda and, of course, the amazing city we’re all calling home for the weekend. But if you want to get the most out of all that, make sure you get the most out of the event itself. See you in Music City!