As we officially launch Kynect, we’ve made the decision to remove Digital Voice from our service offerings. This change is effective today, August 1.
We’re going to make sure all current Digital Voice customers are taken care of. They’ll transfer to OOMA, the leading internet phone for homes and businesses. OOMA already provides their service, so they’ll experience no disruption. Their monthly price will even go down to just $9.99 plus tax!
Of course, we’ve got your back too. Any Customer Points you’ve earned from Digital Voice will be honored until December 31, 2019, so you have some time to plan and replace them. We’re also paying your Digital Voice MEI upfront in one lump sum. You’ll see a one-time adjustment payout for Digital Voice MEI for August through December on your September check.
What’s Staying the Same for Customers
- Phone number
- Service and account features
- Username and password
What’s New for Customers
- Monthly cost will go from $14.99 to $9.99 plus tax and be charged by OOMA. No need to change the billing method on file.
- Accounts are managed at my.ooma.com.
- Service agreement has been updated to Ooma’s Terms and Conditions.
- Customers need to install and log in to the Ooma app as the Digital Voice app will no longer work.
- OOMA Customer Support will handle all customer questions. They can be reached at 1-888-711-OOMA(6662).
- Customers can now enjoy OOMA’s home security and camera products and services.
- Any devices that aren’t currently active with Digital Voice will not be usable.