We recently revealed some new changes to the Compensation Plan, effective on May 13, 2019. Read on for a summary of what’s new and be sure to check out the entire Compensation Plan at wekynect.com.
Introducing Kynect Pro
Hands down one of the most exciting announcements to come out of Ignition, Kynect Pro is here and ready to help you supercharge your business! You can read all about the feature-packed subscription service here.
On May 13, your Kynect Pro subscription will award two qualification points. Here are some things to keep in mind as they relate to the Compensation Plan:
- Associates with an application date before May 13, 2019: If you’re still within your first 30 days, only one point from your Kynect Pro subscription can count toward your Personal Customer Bonus (PCB) 3.
- Two Kynect Pro qualification points can be used to trigger all other PCBs (4, 7, 10 and 15).
- If you have a SMS subscription worth one point, it will be upgraded to two points.
- If you have an SMS subscription worth three points, you’ll retain those points as long as you keep your Kynect Pro subscription active. If you cancel Kynect Pro, then reactivate it, your subscription will be valued at two points.
Personal Customer Bonus & Team Customer Bonus (TCB) Updates
When the new Compensation Plan goes into effect, the PCB and TCB structure is getting a makeover.
In place of PCB 3, we’re introducing PCB 4, which:
- Can only be earned within 30 days of your application date.
- Requires one point from outside your household.
Don’t forget: Your Kynect Pro subscription will be worth two points, so you’ll just need two more to earn PCB 4!
When a new Associate earns PCB 4 within their first 30 days:
- A TCB 4 of $100 is awarded to their sponsor. This replaces TCB 3.
- A Leadership TCB of up to $300 is awarded to their coded upline.
Monthly Earned Income (MEI) Updates
Currently, you only need to be a Qualified Director (QD) to earn MEI on your personal level (level 0) customers. As of May 13, you’ll need to personally enroll a total of 15 pending or active Customer Points (two of which can come from your Kynect Pro subscription) to be eligible to earn MEI on those personal level customers.
The requirements for earning MEI on your first level customers won’t change; you’ll still need to reach QD.
Rank Advancement Updates
We’ve made some changes to rank advancement requirements that apply to all Associates, regardless of your application date.
- Because Kynect Pro is worth two points, you must enroll a total of four pending or active Personal Customer Points (up from three), one of which must come from outside your household, to reach Qualified Director.
- To reach Regional Director, you must enroll a total of five pending or active Personal Customer Points (up from four), one of which must come from outside your household.
All other requirements to advance to Regional Director are the same.
Active vs. Inactive Status
You must maintain Active status to be eligible to earn income with Kynect by fulfilling one of these requirements.
1. Subscribe to and pay for Kynect Pro OR
2. Have 10 Qualified Personal Customer Points OR
3. Have personally sponsored an Active Associate or enrolled an active customer within the last 120 days.
Note: This change adds “qualified” to the second requirement and “Active Associate” to the third. The first end of month review for these rules will take place on September 30 for the October pay period.
You’ve got plenty of time to get comfortable with the changes and make sure your team is aware! In the meantime, make sure you take a look at the Compensation Plan document for a full view of what’s new.