From the beginning of this pandemic, you’ve had our word that your safety is our biggest concern. As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to escalate, especially in Texas, we’ve made the very difficult decision to officially cancel Kynection 2020. If you already registered or were expecting a free/discounted ticket, see below for some important details.
This one was tough, guys. Coming together under one roof is the highlight of our year—the very best of our culture distilled in a single weekend. We’re disappointed, but you better believe Kynection will be back and better than ever in 2021!
We’re heading back to the Dallas Hilton Anatole, February 5-6 for Kynection 2021—the site of our very first Ignition way back when. There’s no better way to celebrate nationwide growth than to go back to where it all began! Registration will open later this year. In the meantime, we’re not letting 2020 slip away quietly. Stay tuned for info on a very special online event to celebrate the nationwide launch of Brinks Home Security™ and Truvvi!
Kynection 2020 Registration Refunds
- Refunds will be issued for the full amount paid to the primary registrant, including pack and gala ticket purchases.
- Refunds will appear as part of your weekly commissions.
- Allow 7-10 business days for processing.
- If you initiated a transfer or used a free ticket code, the original buyer of the registration will receive the refund.
- Any transactions made through a third party (Associate to Associate, Associate to guest, or guest to guest) must be handled that same way for reimbursement.
Free Registration for New Managing Directors
If you promoted to Managing Director in time to earn a free Kynection ticket, it will be honored in 2021. When registration opens, we’ll resend your code.