The My Stream Connect app’s Easy Enrollment feature is a fantastic tool for your business. Not only does it make your job that much easier, it gives your customer a preview of just how simple their experience with Stream will be. We’re big fans, and now we’re excited to share the app has recently been updated to become even better!
Stream recently implemented some improvements to the app we know you’ll love, including:
- Improved app stability across all devices
- Face ID login support for iOS
- Face authentication login support for Android
- Resolved app crashes on newer devices
- Newly designed loading screens
- Updated view compatibility to include larger screens
- Upgraded software infrastructure to optimize performance
These updates apply to iOS and Android devices, in both English and Spanish. Visit mystream.com/connectapp for more details. As a reminder, never enroll on behalf of a customer. The app’s Easy Enrollment feature lets you start the process so they only have a few simple steps left to complete it.
Download the app if you haven’t already and invite your customers to do the same!
*Note: You may need to delete the My Stream Connect app from your phone and re-download it to get the latest version. To log back in:
- Use the same credentials you created prior to August 1, 2019, for your own My Stream Account (for TX and GA) or Wireless Services account (all other markets)
- If you’re new to the My Stream Connect app, download the app to create your account