Huge thanks to everyone who’s led by example and already has a Brinks Home Security™ system installed in their home! You’ve taken an important first step toward success with our new nationwide partner—and we’re sure you feel great knowing your family is protected by 24/7 professional alarm monitoring.
We also want to thank each of you who have shared your feedback. Your emails, texts and calls are a key part of the pilot program. We take your input very seriously, and we’re using it to make several improvements to this process, all to better serve you, your teams and your customers in the best way possible.
It’s important these enhancements are implemented properly. That’s why we’ve decided to push the customer launch back and take more time to get this right. The training event scheduled for July 18 is also postponed until we get closer to launch.
We’ll have an update with specific timing soon, but for now: What does this mean for you?
1. You still have time to join the pilot and get your own system installed so you’re 100% prepared for the customer launch.
2. Yes, you can still get that $200 bonus for participating! We’re extending it to the customer launch. What are you waiting for?!
If you haven’t had your system installed yet, you’re missing out on…
- 24/7, award-winning professional alarm monitoring for peace of mind 365 days a year.
- Home automation options to streamline your living. On your way home from work, adjust the temperature in your house just how you like it, or see who’s ringing your doorbell while you’re away.
- Additional options let you look in on the kids when they’re with the sitter; lock or unlock your doors from anywhere in the world; see what’s happening outside your home; or just rest easy knowing the fire department has your back with smoke and CO2 detectors that are monitored around the clock.
So easy, even National Director Martha Troy can use it!
The more feedback and suggestions we can gather from you, the greater this service will be for your customers. Sign up today!