Like the rest of the world, we’ve been closely monitoring new developments in the rapidly evolving coronavirus situation. With the number of confirmed cases rising and hundreds of events impacted across the country, we’ve made the difficult decision to postpone Kynection until further notice.
The health of our Associates, customers and staff is absolutely our top priority. While we’re disappointed to put this event on hold, we’re confident it’s the right choice for our community.
With this in mind, we’re also going to cancel April’s All-City BPs and all Kynect for Community volunteer events are placed on hold until further notice. We’ll keep you posted on any other event updates as needed.
If you’ve already registered for Kynection and have your travel plans in place, we know you’ve got questions about how this affects you. Keep a close watch on your inbox. You’ll get an email soon with everything you need to know. You can also visit this page for details.
Here’s some helpful information to get you started:
- The postponed event will take place in Fort Worth. We’ll communicate the dates as soon as possible.
- The PCB 4 timeframe extension announced this morning is still in effect.
- We’re planning a special online event for March 21, where we’ll share some of the news and announcements (like Associate promotions and our new President’s Club members!) that were planned for Kynection. Keep an eye on Currents for these details.
Again, this decision wasn’t made lightly. We know how much this event means to the Kynect Family and your business. That’s why it’s important your success and the company’s culture take center stage at Kynection without this worry looming overhead.
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact Associate Support at 833-859-6328. Thank you so much for your understanding.