Like the rest of the world, we’ve been closely monitoring new developments in the rapidly evolving coronavirus situation. With the number of confirmed cases rising and hundreds of events impacted across the country, we’ve made the difficult decision to postpone Kynection until further notice.
The health of our Associates, customers and staff is absolutely our top priority. While we’re disappointed to put this event on hold, we’re confident it’s the right choice for our community.
If You're Already Registered...
If you’ve already registered for Kynection and have your travel plans in place, we know you’ve got questions about how this affects you. Here’s some helpful information to get you started:
- We’re working with the Fort Worth Convention Center to reschedule the event. Once we have a solid date, we’ll let you know.
- Your existing registration will transfer to the rescheduled event. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please contact Associate Support through email at email@example.com or by phone at 833-859-6328.
- Cancel your flight if you can without penalty. If the airline tries to charge you, hold off until closer to next weekend. Airlines are adjusting their policies every day in response to the outbreak. Sit tight!
If you booked a hotel room at the Hilton or Omni in Fort Worth, cancel your room within 72 hours of your original check-in date. If not, you may be charged per hotel policy.
- We are also working with VIP Travel to provide a solution that will allow you to cancel or change your hotel reservation. Watch your email inbox for instructions. If you do contact your hotel, please don’t say that our event is canceled.
- The PCB 4 timeframe extension is still in effect.
We’re planning a special online event for March 21, where we’ll share some of the news and announcements (like Associate promotions and our new President’s Club members!) that were planned for Kynection. Keep an eye on Currents for these details.
Again, this decision wasn’t made lightly. We know how much this event means to the Kynect Family and your business. That’s why it’s important your success and the company’s culture take center stage at Kynection without this worry looming overhead.
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact Associate Support at 833-859-6328.
BP, Training and Other Event Updates
With the health and safety of our Associates and guests as our top priority and in sticking to the CDC’s guidelines for large gatherings, here’s where our events stand:
- Week 3 Business Presentations and all All-City Events (not just April) are canceled until further notice.
- Atlanta, GA Kynect University & MD Experience are canceled until further notice.
- The Top 50 Income Earners are exempt from travel requirements needed for the Travel Benefit Share of the Leadership Pool.
- Zoom Home Kynections will take place every Tuesday and Thursday for 3 weeks following Kynection on Demand. Stay tuned for lineups!
"The Kynect Foundation is sensitive to growing public concerns of the spread of the COVID-19 and the associated potential health risks. The Kynect Foundation will follow the policies and recommendations of Kynect. Kynect for Community sponsored events nationally are placed on hold presently and we will evaluate the situation daily. All questions can be directed to Emilie Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for following, serving with and giving to the Kynect Foundation."