How’s everyone doin’? Hopefully, you and your families have managed to stay safe and sane since we issued our first round of health and safety updates as they relate to Kynect. Today, we wanted to loop you in on what to expect over the next several weeks and how you can stay plugged in from home.
CDC guidelines for large gatherings remain in effect, with local governments weighing in with even stronger restrictions on non-essential outings. We’re still going with the experts on this one to protect you and your guests, so these events have been canceled until further notice:
- All-City Events
- Local Business Presentations
- ATL Kynect University & MD Experience
With this in mind, the Top 50 Income Earners are still exempt from travel requirements needed for the Travel Benefit Share of the Leadership Pool.
Stay Plugged in at Home
Each week is full of multiple opportunities to connect with our community and stay engaged with your business. Use them to your advantage!
- Zoom Home Kynections continue every Tuesday and Thursday until further notice.
- Online trainings take place every Wednesday and Saturday.
- Wednesday Night Live with Bouncer & Steve (and often special guests!) airs every Wednesday.
This post stays updated with the latest times, links, topics and more. Bookmark it and check in often!
Although we aren’t in the same space physically, we’re still connected. Let’s continue growing this business together…online!