At the very end of the show, Ryan quoted Tony Robbins.
“Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade. Ten years from now, make sure you can say you chose your life, not settled for it.”
Why do I write that? Because Part II is all about making a choice to take action with yourself and your team. Taking action is the only way you can choose your life.
So, if you haven’t taken action on Part I or you haven’t read Part I, click below and do that first!
Are you ready to talk strategy with the promotions? Okay, let’s do this!
There are a lot of promotions happening right now.
- Quadruple TCB 4 until January 31.
- Reduced Coded Team Customer Points to promote to MD, SD, ED and ND was extended and ends at Kynection on March 21.
- The $1,000, $5,000, and $10,000 promotion bonuses were also extended through Kynection and end on March 21.
Like in Part I, here are strategical steps you can and should take to make the most of the promotions that are on the table.
- Lead by example and personally sponsor new people to qualify for quadruple TCB 4 yourself!
- Go into Kynect Central. If you haven’t subscribed to Kynect Pro, do that now. You’ll need it to be effective.
- In the left column, click Reports > Rank Advancement Report. If you haven’t created any reports yet, click the + on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Use the Rank Advancement Report to see who is close to promoting, especially to MD and above.
- Reach out to those individuals and ask them if they’re ready to promote before Kynection so they can take advantage of needing fewer Coded Team Customer Points and rank advancement bonuses. Make sure they know…
- How to identify team members who are close to promoting.
- How much they’ll earn in bonuses if they promote by March 21.
- They can earn quadruple TCB 4 for everyone they personally sponsor.
- They will need fewer Coded Team Customer Points to promote.
- A sample script: Hey, Jim/Suzie! This is _______. I only have a minute, but I wanted to check in with you really quickly. I was just checking my back office, and I noticed you are really close to promoting to _________. All you need to do to promote is __________ and you will make $______.
- If they say no…move on to the next person.
- If they say YES!
- Set up a strategy meeting with them in the next 24 hours.
- Use your upline support to help with the strategy. This is no time to allow your ego to be a factor – ask for help!
- Share your sense of urgency with your prospects so they can join in enough time to take part in the Super Saturday promotion!
- If you are close to a promotion, check Kynect Central to see what YOU need to do to promote by March 21!
- Identify those on your team who are close to promoting by creating a Rank Advancement Report.
- Call (don’t text) everyone who is close to promoting.
- Set up a strategy meeting with everyone who wants to promote. You can set up the meetings to be one-on-one, or in groups.
- Set up follow-up strategy meetings at the beginning of each meeting.
- Be consistent and be kind. Don’t push your team. Encourage them.
- Stay positive!
Look for Part III focusing on creating a culture of everyone promoting to Senior Director tomorrow and 2 more parts later in the week!