Today’s the day! The Stream Escalation Desk is officially open for business, serving you and your customers in the Northeast and Midwest. These agents are specially trained in network marketing and the Northeast/Midwest energy experience, and their only focus is helping your customers resolve their enrollment holds and onboarding issues.
Stream Escalation Desk (NE/MW only)
English & Spanish Onboarding Support
8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. CT
Expect same-day responses when submitting a request during business hours. Requests received within 15 minutes of closing may be addressed the next day.
How It Works
You can call or email the Escalation Desk with your customer if they need assistance resolving an onboarding issue. When calling, have your customer on the line. When emailing, copy your customer on the email. They must always be included.
Details to include when emailing:
- Name on the account.
- Stream reference number provided at enrollment and/or the customer’s utility account number. Note: Stream cannot reference the Customer ID listed in Kynect Central.
- Customer’s service address.
- Customer’s phone number.
- Best time to contact you and the customer if a phone call is needed.
Remember: If your customer is required to send in documentation, it may still take up to 2 business days to process and resolve the hold after documentation is received.
Escalation Desk agents can assist with…
- ID Verification
- Credit Checks
- Third-Party Verification (TPV)
- Utility Rejections
They won’t be able to help with…
- Telephonic enrollments
- Customer Support issues outside of onboarding
- Onboarding issues outside the Northeast/Midwest
This is fantastic resource for those of you building your energy business in the Northeast and Midwest, so use it to make your customer’s experience better and more efficient!