Let’s be real, 2020 has been a quite an interesting year for everyone. And it’s not over yet! Have some fun these last couple months with an opportunity to earn $1,000 to help out with the holidays. We are excited to announce the Kynect 4 Holiday Kash promotion that will run throughout November and December 2020.
How It Works
Complete the Kynect 4 Holiday Kash challenge and submit your game board to earn $1,000! Meet these 4 requirements by December 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. CT:
1. Sponsor 2 Regional Directors. 
2. Enroll 20 points worth of Energy customers. 
3. Enroll 20 points worth of Truvvi™ Insiders (monthly or annual membership). 
4. Personally enroll(ed) as a Brinks Home Security® customer OR enroll an additional 10 points worth of Truvvi Insiders (for a total of 30 points, including the 20 points acquired in requirement 3) 
Check out the Compensation Plan for details regarding Customer Points.
Use the official Kynect 4 Holiday Kash Game Board to track your progress.
Once you’ve met all 4 requirements, submit your completed, qualifying game board at wekynect.com/holidaykash by January 4, 2021 at 9 a.m. CT to be eligible for a payout.
There are 2 trainings coming up to help you leverage this promotion to the fullest:
Monday, November 2 @ 7 p.m. CT
Focus: How to get your $1,000 in Kynect 4 Holiday Kash.
Saturday, November 7 @ 9 a.m. CT
Focus: How to use this promotion to meet your incentives goals as we close out 2020.
Get the full details of each training here.
Submit your game board by the deadline and you can expect to receive your payout by January 15, 2021. We can’t wait to see what you achieve!
Kynect 4 Holiday Kash Promotion Rules:
General Requirements and Rules:
- Associates are permitted to submit only 1 (one) completed game board to the official site.
- Completed game boards are subject to verification, which could take up to 2 weeks.
- Non-energy customer(s) must be in pending status by December 31, 2020.
- New energy customers only, with an enrollment date of November 1 – December 31, 2020. All holds must be resolved by January 4, 2021.
- Standard customer claim rules apply.
- All bonuses triggered are subject to a manual audit and in the case of fraud, negligence, intentional or gross misconduct or other wrongdoing on the part of the Kynect Associate; all bonuses may be subject to being recovered by Kynect. If your bonus is selected for audit, your bonus payment may be delayed.
- Enrollment date of each Regional Director must be between November 1 – December 31, 2020.
- Sponsored Associates must promote to Regional Director by December 31, 2020.
- Regional Director promotions prior to November 1, 2020 are not eligible.
- Associates aren’t eligible to earn the promotion bonus if one or both the sponsored Regional Directors are retreaded Associates with an application date between November 1 – December 31, 2020.
Stream Energy Requirements:
- New energy customers only, with an enrollment date of November 1 – December 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. CT. All holds must be resolved by January 4, 2021.
- Customer must be active and in good standing at the time bonuses are triggered.
- The premise can’t have been enrolled or active in Stream energy services within the last 6 months.
- Associates cannot switch their own existing Stream customer account or any other existing Stream customer account to trigger bonuses.
Truvvi Insider Requirements:
- New Truvvi Insiders (monthly or annual) only.
- Customer(s) cannot have upgraded to a monthly or annual Truvvi Insider membership prior to November 1, 2020.
- Customer(s) must be in pending status by December 31, 2020.
- Refunded Truvvi accounts do not qualify for this promotion.
Personal Enrollment Requirements:
- Personal enrollments in Brinks Home Security prior to November 1, 2020 are eligible.
- Personal enrollment must be in pending status by December 31, 2020.