Congrats to everyone who took massive action coming out of Synergy by developing their teams and enrolling customers! We’ve got an early view of who’s cracked the top 50 spots of the Kynect 100, plus a list of Associates who are this close as of November 30. Is your name here?
Here’s the thing: That leaderboard can still change. If you haven’t quite broken into the top 100—or even the top 200—there’s still time to make your move and get your name on this board. It’s a level playing field; no matter your rank, you can make this happen before the promo ends on December 20!
A Reminder for What’s at Stake
You have a chance to build your way to the first-of-its-kind Kynect 100 Retreat in Scottsdale, AZ!
- 2 nights at the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
- 1 $300 airfare voucher per Associate position
- Exclusive training with leadership expert and best-selling author John Addison
- A grand welcome dinner
- Exciting group excursion + dinner
- Exclusive training with Top Leaders and Kynect corporate leadership + lunch
- Farewell dinner
Become one of the top 100 team builders and you’ll be on your way!
How It Works
- Register for and attend Synergy.
- Claim a spot in the competition by sponsoring new Associates from September 21 – December 20, 2019.
- Earn points by helping the Associates you sponsor build and grow their team.
You’ll earn points for all the new growth your new personally sponsored Associates produce within the promo window. Here’s how points are tallied:
- Directors: 10 points each
- Qualified Directors: 30 points each
- Regional Directors: 60 points each
- Managing Directors: 100 points each
- Senior Directors: 150 points each
Earn a max of 100 bonus points by personally enrolling up to 10 new energy and/or wireless customers! Each customer is worth 10 points.
These rules apply:
- Promotion expires after 11:59:59 p.m. CT on December 20, 2019.
- Only available for Associate event attendees. Synergy guests who become Associates after the event are not eligible to participate.
- Associates must be Active and in good standing to participate and attend the retreat.
- Associate retreads do not count toward this promotion.
- One new Associate can’t be worth multiple point values by promoting through the ranks during the promotion. (Ex: If John promotes to MD, he’s not worth 200 points [10 + 30 + 60 + 100]. Only his highest rank point value applies: 100 points.)
- Customers must be active as of December 21, 2019 to count toward the promotion.
- Ties will be broken by reviewing the total Team Customer Points brought in by Associates who joined within the promotion window.